Friday, August 23, 2013

Collaboration in the Learning Community

This is always one of my favorite posts, a chance to acknowledge my colleagues in our learning community. I have learned from different perspectives in culture and personal experiences I plan on taking with me in my personal life and professional communication as well.

I just found out I was invited to present at a workshop after two of my hero's in the environmental education world, Dr. Nilda Cosco and Dr. Robin Moore who founded the Natural Learning Initiative. I will use every tool in the book and insights from colleagues so I don't just scream when I meet them. I typically look forward to presentations although with this one my knees are knocking, so any suggestion are welcome. I respect everyone from all of my classes any input you have means so much to me. Thank you everyone and best of luck on the final stretch.

4 comments:

  1. Tina, it was a delight being in class with you and hearing all of your stories and reading your blogs. It was also great reading your discussion answers and hearing about your life and family. I wish you well in all you do. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina,
    It is always exciting to see your name in my discussion groups. You and Nadia have supported and encouraged me throughout this program. I love reading about your experiences working and living in a natural environment. Thank you for always being there, motivating me to push harder. I can't believe how close we are to the end of this program!
    My specialization is Teaching Adults. I don't know which direction you are headed, but I know you will be successful in all you do. I feel as if I know you even though we have never met. I have gained so much insight from your posts, emails, and blog. I wish you well as you continue to move forward.
    Thank you!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    I have enjoyed working with you throughout this course. I have looked forward to seeing your posts and insights into this field. You obviously have a passion for children and their education, and I am sure you will be successful in whatever you pursue! Good luck to you!!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,

    It was great working with you through out this course, you were very insightful, provided great stories which I could relate to and motivating. I wish you nothing but the best for your future. Sonia

    ReplyDelete