Thursday, October 25, 2012

Quotes and Well Wishes


“Play, Incorporating Animistic and Magical Thinking Is Important                       
Because it:                                                                                                                                  
Fosters the healthy, creative and emotional growth of a child;                                   
Forms the best foundation for later intellectual growth.                                            
Provides a way in which children get to know the world and creates              
possibilities for different ways of responding to it.                                                      
Fosters empathy and wonder.”  

“By suggestion and example, I believe children can be helped to hear the   many voices about them. Take Time to listen and talk about the voices                                     
of the earth and what they mean-the majestic voice of thunder, the                       
winds, the sound of surf or flowing streams.”

                                                                        Rachel Carson~ “A Sense of Wonder"
 My Dear Colleagues, 
I have learned a lot from your perspectives and the experiences you have brought to this learning adventure. You are perceptive smart women with a passion for wanting the best for children and families. As pictured above my family just grew with the birth of my first grandchild four weeks ago and my passion is fueled more than ever. I wish you all the amazing experiences, challenges and joy children bring. Thank you form the worlds children.








4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the picture of your grandchildI Boy or girl? I know this is a special time in your life and I appreciate you having shared it with us.
    I also appreciate the support you have given me throughout this course. I took a look at the new class and realized each course gets harder and harder.
    If we are not in the next class together I wish you well. I will continue to read your blog, as I know we will be in other classes together throughout this program.
    Thanks again, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina for all your wonderful posts. Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild. You must be excited i remember your first post about your daughter being pregnant. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I wish you the best as we continue on this journey of obtaining our Master's degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandchild is beautiful! Congratulations. I remember you speaking of your daughter and her impending joy. I am glad everything went according to plan. I hope that I continue to see you posting and participating. With all that this masters degree demands, I am glad to see that there are, for you, intermittent instances of joy among all of the toil that this endeavor entails. Enjoy your personal manifestation of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christina for your valuable contributions toward my learning experience this semester.

    May your future endeavors be blessed and successful. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete