Thursday, August 16, 2012

Many Thanks for a New Beginning!


                                                         Dear Colleagues and friends,
Thank you for guiding me through my new adventure of attaining my goals and pursuing my passion! 



Dr. Kien you have been so patient with my struggle with APA style cover page and citing, your input and encouragement has been so valuable and I have learned so much from you.
I glanced over my blog and the comments made, and I must thank you all. As I look at the first post, we were all so excited to have figured out the blogs. I feel supported in my love of nature and passing that along to any child, teacher and parent that will listen. I have gained some great additional resources, been inspired by quotes and am awe struck by all the individual experiences that brought you to Walden and this new beginning in our professional life. My best to all and I look forward to more blogging!

Elisa I'm sure you can relate to the round bellies in the picture, since it wasn't long since you were there. Pictured is my daughter (& grand baby) and two little girls wanting to be just like their teacher, at my little non profit environmental preschool. (It's not really mine, but its been my baby for the last 20 years, its my youngest child.)                                                          My heart felt thanks and love to all.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Tina,

    I totally remember those days wanting to get that baby out to hug her and kiss her, and to rest from my enormous belly. Your daughter looks very happy and gorgeous! Those little girls are the cutest thing and remind me of what my daughter used to do, hahaha. By the way, your pre-school looks very interesting in design, is it eco-friendly? Tina you’ve been a very helpful colleague and friend. Thank you for your warm feedback in all my posts. I also hope to have you in my next classes. You’ve been an inspiration to me and I would like to take an environmental approach when I establish my center. I hope you can give me some advice when the time comes.

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family. Congratulations! I believe that we have all grown throughout this course. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is a great support system and a reason to do all you can to make this world better. I have enjoyed your blog and appreciate your comments on mine. I hope for you continuing success in life and in your work.

    ReplyDelete